Von: w3c-translators-request@w3.org
[mailto:w3c-translators-request@w3.org]Im Auftrag von Stefan Schumacher
Gesendet: Freitag, 4. Juli 2003 16:22
An: Susanne Gräsler; w3c-translators@w3.org
Betreff: Re: translations into german

Hello Susanne,

Semantic Web is an often heard word in these days, maybe you are
interessted in RDF? It's not the shortest and not the most recent
recommendation, but some people would be pleased to have that one
available in German.

As far as I can say, anything else would be fine, too. Just choose
YOUR recommendation.

Questions are welcome
Stefan

--
Stefan Schumacher
Oesterberg 20                                   0172/2718968