RE: XPath in Chinese

Hello, Richard

Thanks for your mail. I have fixed the charset declarations and the server
configuration. Do please let me if there are any things you think I should make
changes.

By the way, can you or someone else add the the translation links to the
following pages:

http://www.w3.org/Style/XSL/translations.html
http://www.w3c.org.hk/TranslateDoc/

All the best,