Re: translating the article on the w3c's web site.

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, webmaster wrote:

> 14th January, 2003
>
> Dear Mr Raggett and to whom it may concern in w3c;
>
> I am the webmaster of "bewaad institute@kasumigaseki"
> (uri: http://bewaad.com/) and writing some tutorial articles concerning
> HTML and CSS documents for beginners in the site in Japanese.
>
> I found the articles, "Getting Started with HTML", "Advanced HTML"
> and "Adding a touch of style" written by Mr Raggett while I was
> searching helpful resources for writing such documents.
>
> It can contribute towards Japanese novices who want to write
> HTML documents that the documents above could be read in Japanese.
> Consequently I would like to translate these documents into Japanese
> under your permission (I have read your documents regarding copyright
> for the w3c site, eg. "http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620"
> and "http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2002/ipr-notice-20021231").
>
> It is my great pleasure if my proposal to translate such documents
> makes you happy. Please feel free to get in touch with me in case
> this mail cannot discribe conditions sufficiently on the translation of
> the documents.
>
> Best regards,
>

>[Content edited per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Team/team-archive-editor/2003Jan/0011.html]
>
>BEWAAD <webmaster@bewaad.com>
>
> webmaster of the bewaad institute(http://bewaad.com/)

You are welcome to translate these documents under the terms of
W3C's copyright and document use policy, see link from W3C home
page.

--
 Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>   W3C lead for voice/multimodal.
 http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett +44 1225 866240 (or 867351)