Re: Completed: Hindi translation of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0

Dear Vinay,

Thank you for your Hindi translation of WAI material.
         http://www.comport.biz/qt.hi.htm

I believe it is actually a translation of the Quick Tips, though:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/References/QuickTips/
The Quick Tips are informal suggestions for how to get started on Web
accessibility, and not formal guidelines. We will list your translation in
the Quick Tips section of our Web site.

Have you by any chance also done a translation of the Web Content
Accessibility Guidelines themselves? These are available at
         http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10/
         (same as)
         http://www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT/

Many thanks,