question about creation of w3c-translators-ja to discuss in Japanese

From: Yasuyuki Hirakawa <chibao@w3.mag.keio.ac.jp>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 15:38:15 +0900 (JST)
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Cc: chibao@w3.mag.keio.ac.jp

Hello Japanese translators,

I'm a W3C Team staff of Keio Host.

At the local staff meeting, an idea to create a list,
such as w3c-translators-ja, on which translators translating
W3C documents into Japanese can discuss in Japanese is suggested.

If w3c-translators-jp list is created, someone should "bridge"
between w3c-translators-jp list and w3c-translators list,
to post issues raised on -ja list in English, and to forward
some discussion in w3c-translators list to -ja list.

So, if someone takes this responsibility,
W3C Keio Team will be pleased to create such a list.

Any thought ?
Your comments are welcome.

# I'm not currently subscribed w3c-translators list,
# so please send your comments cc'ing to my address, thanks.
--
Yasuyuki chibao HIRAKAWA / W3C Keio Comm & Systems Team
mailto:  chibao@w3.org  / chibao@w3.mag.keio.ac.jp