Re: Plan to translate "XML Information Set" into Simplified Chinese.

First of all: thank you for your efforts.

I am not sure what the question is. Do you mean announcing the translation
or storing the file? For the former, you simply send a mail to this list.
If you have problems with the second, and you do not have a stable place to
store the file, one possibility is to contact our Office in Hong Kong (I
copy this mail to Yammie Yuen, who manages that office), I am sure she will
be able to store the translation itself on the office's web site

Ivan

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Head of Offices