Re: Telugu Translation of HTML 4.01/ XHTML

At 15:39 02/02/05 +0530, Surya wrote:
>Sir/Madam,
>         I want to translate HTML4.0.1/xml  into my language. But How is it
>useful to others.

You are in the best position to know how much a translation for
your language is needed. This really depends on the language.

>What is the need for translation ?
>         How  Can I upload it to ur web like www.w3c.org/HTML4.0/   etc.,

You can host your translation on whatever server you want.
We will link to it.

>         What are the steps to be followed in translation..

Well, usually it's a good idea to start with a list of
important words and their translations.

Regards,   Martin.