Re: Listing http://w3c.ust.hk/MarkUp/html4-updates/translations

Hello Sophie,

At 04:31 02/01/23 +0900, sophie.lacoste@only-yellow-pages.com wrote:

>Dear Sir or Madam,
>
>Please can you advise who I should contact to ask permission to
>include http://w3c.ust.hk/MarkUp/html4-updates/translations in the
>Only-Yellow-Pages online directory.

You got the wrong address. You should use
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/html4-updates/translations for this page.
For translations at W3C in general, please start at
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/.

>There is no charge, but we do need their permission.

What do you want to get permission for?

1) To reference the page?
2) To copy the page onto your site?
3) To use the information on that page, and to mention the
    translations listed on that page in your directory?

For 1), you don't need a permission. For 3), you don't need
a permission. I don't recommend 2), and I would have to check
whether we can give you permission to do that.

Please feel free to ask if something isn't clear.

Regards,   Martin.