From: w3c-translators-request@w3.org
[mailto:w3c-translators-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Martin Duerst
Sent: 04 September 2001 04:24
To: TheCroll [mail.ru]; w3c-translators@w3.org; Croll
Subject: Re: Spam on the list

Hello Alexander,

This is a good idea, and we are already doing that.
The problem is that the two recent spam mails came
in despite this arrangement; we are currently investigating
why this happened and what we can do about it.

Also, please note that people who just want to send
a single mail don't have to subscribe to the list.
Mails from non-subscribers get to me, and I forward
them to the list (if they are not spam, of course).

Regards,   Martin.