Re: Spam on the list

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 12:24:17 +0900
To: "TheCroll [mail.ru]" <thecroll@mail.ru>, w3c-translators@w3.org, Croll <kroll_@yahoo.com>
Hello Alexander,

This is a good idea, and we are already doing that.
The problem is that the two recent spam mails came
in despite this arrangement; we are currently investigating
why this happened and what we can do about it.

Also, please note that people who just want to send
a single mail don't have to subscribe to the list.
Mails from non-subscribers get to me, and I forward
them to the list (if they are not spam, of course).

Regards,   Martin.