Re: Transaltion of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0

Hello Andreu,

Many thanks for your translation! At the very start of your
translation (before the title), please add some text saying
who translated it, and in particular:
Prominently disclose in the target language the following 3 items:
1. the original URL, the status of the document, and its original
    copyright notice.
2. that the normative version of the specification is the English
    version found at the W3C site.
3. that the translated document may contain errors from the translation.
(all according to
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620.html#translate).
Please use different styling for this text. For a good example of
how this might look, please see
http://home.no.net/huftis/w3c/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT-NO-NYN/wai-pageauth.html).

At 15:27 01/06/30 +0900, Andreu Sul$Bq(BDuesa wrote:
>We are three teachers of the Science Library College of the University
>of Barcelona (Catalonia, Spain). We translated to Catalan the W3C
>specification "Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0"
>(http://www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT/).
>
>You can locate our Catalan translation at
>http://www.ub.es/biblio/bid/06w3c.htm. We will be very pleased if the
>W3C could evaluate and recognize our translation,

We in general do not have the time to evaluate or recognize
translations, although we reserve the right to request
corrections if we become aware of problems.

>and include it in the
>"Translations of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0"
>(http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WAI-WEBCONTENT-TRANSLATIONS).

Inclusion in that list is for information only, it does not
constitute any kind of recognition.

>If you need more information about any aspect of our Catalan translation
>we are to its whole disposition.

Many thanks again.

Regards,   Martin.