Re: [Moderator Action] XLink,XPath translations

Hello Diana,

Many thanks for your translations. I had a quick look at your
zip file, and discovered that it contained two files in
Microsoft Word format.

Please do not use Word for translations, but (X)HTML, in the
same way as the original documents. Also, please do not send
the documents to the list, but put them on a server and send
us their URIs.

Regards,    Martin.