Re: Please change XHTML 1.0 Russian URL

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 16:48:58 +0900
To: Croll <kroll_@yahoo.com>, w3c-translators@w3.org
Hello Croll,

Sorry for the delay in my answers. Many thanks for your
XHTML 1.0 translation. Please add the following:

Prominently disclose in the target language the following 3 items:
    * the original URL, the status of the document, and its original
copyright notice.
    * that the normative version of the specification is the English version
      found at the W3C site.
    * that the translated document may contain errors from the translation.

(see http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620.html#translate)

Regards,   Martin.