Re: SMIL translation into Korean (was: Re: Sorry.)

Hello Karl, Thierry,

We can certainly encourage people to update their translations to REC,
and to make it clear that something is not a REC (which they will do
automatically if they correctly translate the 'Status of this Document'.

Forbidding to translate WDs,... was discussed earlier, but rejected.
Translating something at an early stage allows people to get more
familiar with what we do early, to comment,...

As for publishing something that is not right, we do that all the time.
While we can ask translators to upgrade in place, to remove old versions,
to add additional warnings,... if there is a new version, and so on,
WE OURSELVES never add any warning for an old WD, nor do we remove it.

Regards,   Martin.