Japanese translation for Intellectual Property FAQ by Omoti

From: by way of Martin Duerst <omoti@n24.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 10:28:25 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Hi translators :)
I am Omoti at Japan.

I have finished my version of Japanese translation for

Intellectual Property FAQ
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620.html

Please give me the permission to publish this translation
on my site.

I really thank those guys who helped my work.

The URL for my translation is

http://www.net24.ne.jp/~omoti/w3c/consortium/legal/ipr-faq-20000620_ja.html

Let me know any problems about this translation.

For your information,there are at least three Japanese
translation for Intellectual Property FAQ on the Net.

e.g
http://www.tsc.co.jp/~asada/html/html4rec_f/IPR-FAQj.html
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~bd9y-ktu/html4rec_f/IPR-FAQj-20000620.html
http://www.net24.ne.jp/~omoti/w3c/consortium/legal/ipr-faq-20000620_ja.html

I have read Intellectual Property FAQ.
Now I need to read
IPR Notice and Disclaimers
and
Document Notice.

Document Notice already has several Japanese translations
so it won't take long time.

I am not sure about IPR Notice and Disclaimers.

Regards.

Omoti
http://www.net24.ne.jp/~omoti/
omoti@n24.net