Re: Japanese translation for Intellectual Property FAQ by Omoti

Hello Omoti,

Thank you for the translation and links. As required by the IPR FAQ, I'm
forwarding this on to the translators list. <smile> Otherwise (to my eyes)
it satisfies all the requirements, so feel free to publish it.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620.html#translate

At 22:29 1/22/2001 +0900, Omoti wrote:
>Hello Sir :)
>
>I am Omoti at Japan.
>
>I have finished my version of Japanese translation for
>
>Intellectual Property FAQ
>http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620.html
>

>Please give me the permission to publish this translation
>on my site.
>

>I really thank those guys who helped my work.
>
>The URL for my translation is
>
>http://www.net24.ne.jp/~omoti/w3c/consortium/legal/ipr-faq-20000620_ja.html
>
>Let me know any problems about this translation.
>

>For your information,there are at least three Japanese
>translation for Intellectual Property FAQ on the Net.
>
>e.g
>http://www.tsc.co.jp/~asada/html/html4rec_f/IPR-FAQj.html
>http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~bd9y-ktu/html4rec_f/IPR-FAQj-20000620.html
>http://www.net24.ne.jp/~omoti/w3c/consortium/legal/ipr-faq-20000620_ja.html
>

>I have read Intellectual Property FAQ.
>Now I need to read
>IPR Notice and Disclaimers
>and
>Document Notice.
>
>Document Notice already has several Japanese translations
>so it won't take long time.
>
>I am not sure about IPR Notice and Disclaimers.
>

>Regards.
>
>Omoti
>http://www.net24.ne.jp/~omoti/
>omoti@n24.net