Re: A question about "the comments email list"

Omoti <omoti@n24.net> wrote:

>  >
> Inform the W3C of your plan to translate our content and
>      inform us of when you've completed and published the
>      translation. Such notice should be sent in English to
>      w3c-translators@w3.org [public archive] and -- if provided --
>      the comments email list associated with that document.
>  >

> What is "the comments email list" ?

In most cases, W3C technical reports include an email address for
comments, errata reports, etc. in the "status of this document"
section.  For example, in the case of DOM Level 1 specification [1],
the status of this document section says:

    Comments on this document should be sent to the public mailing
    list www-dom@w3.org.

So if someone wants to translate DOM Level 1 specification, that
person should sent a notice to w3c-translators@w3.org and
www-dom@w3.org.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-DOM-Level-1

Regards,