Re: Translations of XHTML and XHTML-basic to Dutch

Hello Andy,

Many thanks for your translation.

At 01/01/06 11:27 +0900, Andy Camps wrote:

>    * http://www.playgarden.com/w3c/TR/xhtml-basic/overview.html
> translated bij <mailto:andy.camps@playgarden.com>Andy Camps - for the
> XHTML-Basic document, original at
> <http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-basic/>http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml<http://www.w
> 3. org/TR/xhtml-basic/>-basic/
>For the XHTML-basic document I've also translated the comments in the DTD
>at the end of the document. I'd like to publish this translation to.
>Please let me know what to do. The question is: Can we translate the
>comments in a DTD?

My take would be that as this is part of the document itself,
it is not a problem to translate it assuming that the introduction
says that this has also been done.

But it may be that the DTD is under a different licence than the
rest of the document. Masayasu, Joseph, can you help?

>I'd also like to make the above translations available in the PDF-format,
>ziped html and the palmtop doc format. The last one by converting it
>trough <http://pilot.screwdriver.net/>http://pilot.screwdriver.net/.
>Since it is a request to convert a translation of a spec I'm posting this
>question in this group and not at site-policy@w3.org.

I don't know exactly how it would look in palmtop doc format.
Joseph, can you help?

Regards,   Martin.