Re: XHTML Basic in Japanese

Hello Omoti,

At 00/12/27 16:06 +0900, Omoti wrote:
>Thanks Martin.
>
>Unfortunately,I am too busy to correct
>all these problems right now.

Sad to hear this. But I don't think it will take
very much time to ask for permission and to fix
the page. It's only a few simple sentences to add,
and hopefully a change from orange to another color
that can be done by a stylesheet or else by a
find/replace.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it.

Regards,   Martin.