traslation html 4 into spanish

From: by way of Martin Duerst <fparada@tsc.uvigo.es>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 18:33:56 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
i wish to help you in the traslation of html 4.01 specification into
spanish.
  the url of the document ishttp://www.w3.org/TR/html401 and destination
language is spanish
I think a have good skill in english language, iエm a telecomunication
engineer with a broad knowledge of HTML and web techn.
I think i could "waste" 5-10 hours a week helping you in this task.

If you want my help please add me to the spanish translators of the
document.

Iエm also interested in the spanish translation of XHTML into spanish. If
exist a list of translators for the document add me to it.

Saludos, Paco