Re: traslation html 4 into spanish

From: Masayasu Ishikawa <mimasa@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 19:23:06 +0900
To: fparada@tsc.uvigo.es
Cc: w3c-translators@w3.org
pakito <fparada@tsc.uvigo.es> wrote:

> i wish to help you in the traslation of html 4.01 specification into
> spanish.
		<snip/>
> If you want my help please add me to the spanish translators of the
> document.

Thanks for your help, I have added your name to the list of Spanish
translators.

    http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/html4-updates/translations#Spanish

I don't know how much coordination is done among those volunteers,
but you might want to contact those folks to coordinate and share
translation work.

> I'm also interested in the spanish translation of XHTML into spanish. If
> exist a list of translators for the document add me to it.

For XHTML 1.0, there's a Spanish translation by Juan L. Lara, listed at:

    http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/translations#xhtml1

Do you also want to translate XHTML 1.0, or other XHTML specifications?

Regards,
--
Masayasu Ishikawa / mimasa@w3.org
W3C - World Wide Web Consortium