Tamil translation of HTML 4.01 / XHTML

From: by way of <senthil@thamizh.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 21:57:41 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Sir/Madam

I am an editor of computer magazine in Tamil and also a professional web
developer. I am also General Council member of International Forum for
Information Technology in Tamil (infitt@egroups.com) and technical member
of Association of Tamil Computing (www.kanithamizh.org), Chennai, India. I
would like to volunteer for w3c to translate both HTML 4.01, XHTML and XML.
I would follow your guidelines and accept the terms and conditions. Kindly
offer permission to do.

thanking you
Senthil Nathan
Editor, Kanimozhi, Computer Monthly in Tamil
Suite No.305, III Floor, S I Plaza Center
Chennai-6 India
mail: kanimozhi@thamizh.com
url: www.kanimozhi.net (under construction)