Re: [Moderator Action] How to volunteer as a translator

Hello Luis,

You volunteer by writing to this list, as you have done.
Telling us what language you use would help, but I think
in your case, it's not too difficult to assume that this
is Spanish.

You can now go ahead to start translation, or you can look
around for others that have volunteered on this list, to
divide the work with them.

Regards,   Martin.