[Moderator Action] XSLT/XPath Recommendation Translation to Japanese Done

From: Pina Hirano <pina@infoteria.co.jp>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 22:43:49 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Hello all,

We (Infoteria) have finished XSLT 1.0 and XPath 1.0 translation to
Japanese.  We have published them on our web site, and the URLs
are as follows.  Please feel free to link to the URL as we will keep
the URL as long as possible.

XSLT 1.0 in Japanese
http://www.infoteria.com/jp/REC-xslt-19991116-jpn.htm
XPath 1.0 in Japanese
http://www.infoteria.com/jp/REC-xpath-19991116-jpn.htm

We are also going to offer the printed version of XSLT/XSLT in
Japanese by actual printing cost.

Hope our activities help to popularize XSLT and XPath in Japan.

Regards,
Pina Hirano, President & CEO, Infoteria Inc.