Re: Accessibility Features of CSS into Japanese

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 16:43:14 -0500
To: "Keisuke Nakao(Chome)" <chome@argv.ac>
CC: w3c-translators@w3.org
"Keisuke Nakao(Chome)" wrote:

> Hi W3C translators.
>
> I'm translating "Accessibility Features of CSS" into Japanese.
> This work is about 60% finished.

That's great news! I look forward to the translation. We do
not generally have the good fortune of having people
translate our Notes, and so I did not plan ahead by
including a link in the document to a page of translations.
Therefore, when you have finished, I will publish a new draft
of the Note that includes a link to yours and future translations.

Thank you,

  - Ian

Tel/Fax:                     +1 212 684-1814
Cell:                        +1 917 450-8783