accessibility guidelines in Japanese

From: Ishikawa Jun <ishikawa@u-shizuoka-ken.ac.jp>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 16:21:00 +0900
To: w3c-translators@w3.org

Dear all,

  My name is Jun Ishikawa, a sociologist and a software programmer in
accessibility field.

  I've just subscribed to this mailing list.

  Blind users like me  encounter  more and more inaccessible home pages

these days.

  I have intent to translate followwing accessibility guidelines into
Japanese for consciousness raising.

1. W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0

2. W3C User Agent Accessibility Guidelines 1.0

  Actually I've already started translating them.
  It will be completed soon.

  Am I hasty?

Regards

Jun Ishikawa