Re: accessibility guidelines in Japanese

Hello Jun,

Many thanks for your help. As you can check on
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WAI-WEBCONTENT-TRANSLATIONS,
there are already multiple translations of the
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. So it may
make sense to concentrate on the Usere Agent Accessibility
Guidelines.

Regards,   Martin.