Re: [Moderator Action] XML spec in spanish

At 16:18 1999/11/03 -0500, Fabio Arciniegas A. wrote:
> Hello everyone.
> I would like to announce that the complete translation of the XML spec to
> spanish is ready and available at:
> http://wwwest.uniandes.edu.co/~l-arcini/Spec.html
>
> I believe it fully conforms with the information on the "translations page",
> so i would like to present it to you. Please let me know if you prefer an
> email with a zip of the page.
>
> Fabio Arciniegas A.
>

> F.A.A.                      Fabio Arciniegas A.
> Interests: XML,Wittgenstein ...and just about everything in between
> Oblique strategy of the day: Go slowly all the way round the circle

Hello Fabio,

Many thanks for your work! A few comments:

- We don't need an email or zip.
- Please make sure to have the relevant stylesheet.
  http://wwwest.uniandes.edu.co/~l-arcini/target_files/xml.css
  is currently not accessible, and that causes problems on some
  browsers.

- Please make sure that you have a section at the top,
  ended by a <HR>, that says that this is a translation,...
  as requested in the Copyright FAQ.
- Also, at the same place, say that this is an annotated
  specification (the annotations I tried resulted in 404 not
  found)

- There are a lot of words with some upper-case letters, e.g.
  estAn, apEndice, sirviO.
- Some English text is left, e.g. "2.10 White Space Handling
  In editing XML documents, it is often convenient to use "white space"...

Please feel free to ask if anything is unclear.

Regards,   Martin.

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, World Wide Web Consortium
#-#-#  mailto:duerst@w3.org   http://www.w3.org