(unknown charset) Hebrew translation

From: (unknown charset) Edith Ohri <edit@actcom.co.il>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 09:11:36 +0200
To: (unknown charset) w3c-translators@w3.org
To: Martin J. Du"rst
    World Wide Web Consortium

I joint you on Jan. 1998, but has not been active due to an overload (sorry).
However now I can start the translation to Hebrew.
My questions in regard to that are:
(1) Is the html4.0.zip version still in effect or I have to download a new one?
(2) Did anybody from Israel start translating?
(3) If a Hebrew translation has been started, what are the parts that still need
translation?

Regards,
Edith Ohri

* If Microsoft Office files are sent we much prefer these in virus free TXT or
RTF format.  Thanx.