Re: French

À 21:00 12/02/99 +0900, Martin J. Duerst a écrit :
>Congratulations to the translation at
>http://babel.alis.com/web_ml/xml/REC-xml.fr.html.
>I will be very glad to add a pointer to it from the XML
>home page as soon as I get to it, and as soon as you have
>fixed a few points:

Please don't do that now, this translation is unfinished, even apart from
the points you raise.  Patrick's announcement had the words "premier jet",
which means "first draft" and which those who are likeky to read the
translation will have understood.

Your points will be addressed, of course.  Knowing such things was the
reason I contacted Ian in the first place. This info is not really easy to
find on the Web site, and Ian gave me useful pointers.

Regards,

--
François