Re: permission request

Dear Ms. Nishijima,

Many thanks for your request. As Joseph says, our conditions are given
in http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ.html#translate.

By the way, there is already a Japanese tranlation at

http://www.fxis.co.jp/DMS/sgml/xml/wrapper-xml-19980210.html

I suggest you contact the translators.

As for bilingualization, would that imply some kind of
side-to-side printing,...? In any case that implies some
changes of layout,..., please contact me again.
(for private communication, you can use Japanese)

Regards,   Martin.

#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#
Dr.sc. Martin J. Du"rst
Project Associate Professor of the