RE: Namespaces

Good point about the hacker.  We need a simple style guide for when
something is and is not qualified.  However, this rule could be
friendlier than Paul suggests.  I could be: If your namespace is the
same as your containing element's do not use qualification.  If it is
different, you must use qualification.

By the way, given the existence of entities, and the proposals to use
architectures, how do PERL hackers ever actually get reliable results?

--Andrew Layman
   AndrewL@microsoft.com