Re: SD2 - Structured Attributes

> Paul Prescod writes:
> Cannot the distinction between attribute/meta and content be driven
> completly by data types? ...

I believe that it could be done by data types. I would prefer if it
was a language convention and not a specific application's convention.
I believe that data typing is a better answer to the problem (as
I understand the problem) than a new syntax.

My current vote:

 Should XML 1.0 address the attribute convention: yes

 Should XML 1.0 describe the formatting behavior for "attribute
	content": yes
	(if no, then I do not see a need for this convention to be
	part of xml)

 Should XML 1.0 allow the attribute to be declared in the internal or
	external subset of the document type declaration: yes
	(or what ever construct is used for xml-link)

 Should XML 1.0 describe that children of attribute content are
	also attribute content: yes

Dave