Re: If no new syntax, and no API, then what are we doing here . . .

From: Terry Allen <tallen@fsc.fujitsu.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 04:07:16 -0800 (PST)
To: ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk, w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org
Henry writes:
>On this account the result of processing an XML document with link
definition elements in it is TWO groves:  the document grove and a
link grove.

The XML 1.0 spec doesn't require a parser to construct a grove,
does it?  will that be a requirement of xmllink?

Regards,
    Terry Allen    Fujitsu Software Corp.    tallen@fsc.fujitsu.com
"In going on with these experiments, how many pretty systems do we build,
 which we soon find outselves obliged to destroy?" - Benjamin Franklin
  A Davenport Group Sponsor:  http://www.ora.com/davenport/index.html