Re: Section 0: Naming

From: David Durand <dgd@cs.bu.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 16:53:54 -0500 (EST)
To: w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org
	> I take it that nobody else considers it important to advertise the fact
	> that this technology is *not* limited to XML applications? - Tim

	Is this something like the HyTime claim that it is not limited to SGML?

It is rather more plausible, I think, as the mapping of XML architectural
forms to SGML architectural forms is pretty obvious. But Hyper-XML is
a good name. I'd leave the prose pointing out that the architectural
forms will work with SGML, but not let that affect the choice of name.

	len