Re: 1.5: Discuss link characteristics?

From: David G. Durand <dgd@cs.bu.edu>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 1997 15:13:20 -0500
To: w3c-sgml-wg@www10.w3.org
At 11:09 AM 1/31/97, Tim Bray wrote:
>>From section 1.5 Types of link types
>
>1.5.a Shall we have a discussion of the characteristics links can
> can have, including relationship, topology, locator language,
> formatting, and behavior?

Given the variety of linking models out there, I think we will have to, if
we want to be easily understood. It should be as minimal as we can manage,
and I think should be part of the introduction, so as to make absolutely
clear the separation between why the spec exists and its normative
features.

  -- David