Re: Linking to stylesheets in XML

Rick writes:

> Lets not think that many legal systems recognise that what we
> from SGML-land think of as a document

Not uncommon in the UK and Ireland until very recently for lawyers to
insist on Foolscap size paper (like "Legal" but even longer and
narrower, one of the old Imperial sizes that were obsoleted by the ISO
sizes), and it had to be ruled in pale blue horizontally at 4 lines to
the  inch, and had to have a red vertical margin rule 1" in from the LH
edge. One reason they had to change was that laser printers couldn't
print an area tall enough to fill the page.

Actually, some law is on scrolls (Jewish and Arabic?)
so the pageless model should suit that perfectly :-)

///Peter