more questions for 16 October

From: Michael Sperberg-McQueen <U35395@UICVM.CC.UIC.EDU>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 96 14:51:22 CDT
To: W3C SGML Working Group <w3c-sgml-wg@w3.org>
The ERB has decided many, though not all, of the questions already
posed to the WG as questions A.1 through A.28.  We continue to
discuss the remainder, and decisions will be announced as they are
made.  A second batch of questions is scheduled for consideration
on 16 and 17 October; I will post the questions of this second
batch to the list shortly.

As before, the postings indicate when there appears to be a
consensus in the ERB leaning toward a particular decision on the
issue.

-CMSMcQ