Re: Call for agenda items for 06 Feb telecon

>Pat,
>
>OK, I'll send an agenda for a telecon, but I wouldn't object to
>cancelling if you and Eric manage to sort this out amongst
>yourselves before hand.

Fine with me, I'll take it up with Eric. I think others in the WG may
have views on it, but we can do this by email, surely.

>Brian
>

>Pat Hayes wrote:
>
>>>Any suggestions for agenda items for a telecon this week.
>>

>>Two stylistic issues concerning the documents
>>
>>1.. Normativity.  We might want to clear up this issue noticed by
>>several people
>
>references please

Frank (referring to the Primer status):
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2004Jan/0100.html
Me:  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2004Feb/0008.html

>about which of the 5 documents are considered normative,
>>and how to explain clearly the difference in the boilerplate
>>(hopefully so it makes sense: I'm certainly confused about it, for
>>one. OK, so maybe the primer isnt normative and maybe test cases
>>are never normative (?), but why is Vocabulary not normative?
>
>?? who said it isn't.  Its got normative references.

We did, last July
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Jul/0236
and reference there to
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Jul/0164.html

Cited in the change log of the Semantics document
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/TR/WD-rdf-mt-20030117/#change
(under 'changes since the 23 january ... , 2. Technical/editorial)

Pat
IHMC	(850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973   home
40 South Alcaniz St.	(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501			(850)291 0667    cell