Re: Call for agenda items for 06 Feb telecon

Pat,

OK, I'll send an agenda for a telecon, but I wouldn't object to
cancelling if you and Eric manage to sort this out amongst yourselves
before hand.

Brian

Pat Hayes wrote:

>> Any suggestions for agenda items for a telecon this week.
>

> Two stylistic issues concerning the documents
>
> 1.. Normativity.  We might want to clear up this issue noticed by
> several people

references please

about which of the 5 documents are considered normative,
> and how to explain clearly the difference in the boilerplate (hopefully
> so it makes sense: I'm certainly confused about it, for one. OK, so
> maybe the primer isnt normative and maybe test cases are never normative
> (?), but why is Vocabulary not normative?

?? who said it isn't.  Its got normative references.

  And if it isn't, why are its