Re: collecting objections

On Thu, 2003-09-25 at 08:42, Brian McBride wrote:
[...]
> My present inclinitation is to ask I18N whether they have decided to
> raise a formal objection and if so, to refer us to publicly accessable
> text describing their objection to which we can refer in the last call
> announcement.  That would seem to resolve any ambiguity and gives I18N
> the opportunity to clearly explain their concerns.

Martin gave us a pointer; I called him to confirm that this
is a reasonable thing to use as the position of the I18N WG,
and he confirmed.

I copied it to
http://www.w3.org/2003/09/ri434.html

and updated the status from saying "draft, we will
work on this more" to just...

[[
This document is perhaps not as polished as one would like. Some
sections are rather well worked out, others are not. A lot of links
could be added.
]]
$Date: 2003/09/26 14:32:11 $