Re: Agenda for RDFCore WG Telecon 2003-09-05

Dave Reynold's original comment:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JulSep/0076.html

[[
PositiveEntailmentTest xmlsch-02/Manifest.rdf#whitespace-facet-3 - FAIL
   This tests bNode introduction - that a typed literal entails a graph
   with a bNode of type rdf:Literal. We have deliberately omitted the
   bNode introduction rules from the reasoner config on the grounds that
   this is not the way an RDF API should do it - users can query the
   nodes themselves for type information and creating virtual triples
   for this would be wrong from an API perspective.

** Failures - could fix:
NegativeEntailmentTest xmlsch-02/Manifest.rdf#whitespace-facet-2 - FAIL
NegativeEntailmentTest xmlsch-02/Manifest.rdf#whitespace-facet-1 - FAIL
   These test non-mutual entailment of a valid literal with an invalid
   literal that differs only by whitespace. Unfortunately our XSD
   handling library is happy with the whitespace and doesn't
   treat " 3 " as an invalid int.
   This could be fixed if that is indeed how XSD is supposed to work,
   though the current behaviour seems more useful in practice.
]]