Re: fragment identifiers

I'm just catching up on a backlog of things-to-do... this comment didn't
make it as a formal LC comment, so I don't think it makes sense to invoke
formal process for it.

I don't plan to take any further action at this time, other than to try and
prepare the ground for the MIME Content Type registration.

At 15:38 12/11/03 -0600, Dan Connolly wrote:
>On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 06:05, Graham Klyne wrote:
>[...]
> > THEREFORE:
> > I propose that we do not put the publication schedule and consensus
> already
> > developed at risk by trying to address Martin's editorial points in the
> > short period available to us.
> >
> > Instead, I suggest that careful editorial work be undertaken for
> > publication in an errata document, and subsequently in a revised
> > publication of the Concepts document.
>
>Would you please phrase that proposal in the form of a draft
>response to Martin?
>
>Then the chairs can judge whether it's consistent with
>the proceedings of the WG and responsive to the comment.
>

>--
>Dan Connolly, W3C http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/

Graham Klyne
For email: