Re: Updated issue tracking doc to include objections and responses

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 13:42, Dan Connolly wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 12:21, Brian McBride wrote:
[...]
> > I've taken into account feedback from DanC, which includes stating the
> > conflicting requirements on the datatypes objection and some (much
> > shorter) text on the I18N issue.
>
> Umm... this looks OK (except the "we request..." sentence, about
> which more below), but the shorter text was intended for
> the request for PR. I'd prefer to see the table of
> designs that the WG evaluated in the issues list under
> http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfms-literal-is-xml-structure

Brian, in order to be responsive to the I18N LC2 review,
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003OctDec/0120.html
I think it's best to have the whole story there.

Shall I go ahead and put it there?

Do you have any pending edits since
Revision 1.216  2003/11/11 19:59:19 ?