Re: FW: Re: RDF Concepts and Abstract Syntax: two comments

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> seeing Jan and Brian's exchange today I note I've messed up the process
> here.

Looks more like I messed up the reply.

> So I have already replied to Herman with possible editorial changes, and I
> was meant to pass them through this list first ... (so Herman please hold
> off replying to my msg on the comments list ...)

I think you're ok.  You are discussing possible changes to the text with
Herman.  Once you have agreed what is required, you can suggest to the
chair that the changes are editorial.  I'd suggest you encourage Herman
to respond as soon as he is able.