Re: Call for agenda items

One small agendum.  I recall that when we discussed the MIME type
registration last week, I said we were in good shape and suggested folks
look at my message [1].

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Oct/0198.html
[[
So where from here?  I suggest:
(1) remind folks on the ietf-types list [4] that a revised document is here
for review.
(2) assuming no adverse feedback, request IESG approval for RFC publication.
]]

Pursuant to that, there is an action suggested by that message, which I'd
like to propose:

PROPOSED:  GK to post note to IETF-types (MIME types registration) list,
noting that RDF is now in 2nd last call, and asking for any final comments
on the MIME type registration, on the basis that we will request IESG
approval and RFC publication as soon as we are happy that all last call
comments have been addressed.

I don't wish to spend time discussing it, unless others feel there's
something controversial here.

At 09:40 06/11/03 -0500, Dan Brickley wrote:

>The formal agenda may be slightly late; I am in a telecon
>that deserves my attention.
>
>We haven't had many suggestions yet btw. Ideas?
>
>I don't believe it is appropriate to discuss the
>draft we noticed on the I18N list; let's deal with that
>when the final version arrives.
>
>I would also like to use the telecon to solicit RDF Core WG
>input into discussions on future revisions to the
>XML Schema WG charter. That work is member-confidential
>and as we work in public I won't go into details here.
>
>So... the basic shape for tommorrow's call is as last week,
>very document centric.
>
>Editors, please try to be up to date w.r.t. your LC2
>comment handling and be in a position to summarise any
>problems or points where WG input is needed.
>
>thanks,
>
>Dan

Graham Klyne
For email: