RE: Change in definition of RDF literals

But your text in the proposed resolution does not say that.

It seems to say that the lexical form is canonicalized. If
the L2V mapping is equality, and the value space is made
up of canonicalized XML literals, then one could not have
anything but a canonicalized XML literal in the actual
graph.

No?

Patrick