Re: Defining Arc?

I think you can probably get away without defining "arc" any further
than it already is (where it's used in describing the diagrams), if you
eliminate its use in the third sentence of Section 3.4:

"A literal may be the object of an RDF statement, but not the subject or
the arc."

Here, "property" or "predicate" should be substituted for "arc" anyway,
to be consistent with the terms used for the other components of the
statement.

--Frank