Re: call for agenda items for this weeks telecon (terminology)

At 08:16 AM 2/28/03 -0600, Dan Connolly wrote:
>No, I meant the unicode string you'd get after parsing
>ȷ (or whatever the real number is) in an XML
>attribute value specification.
>
>i.e. the unicode string that this n-triples term encodes:
>
><http://example.org/#Andr\u00E9>
>
>from test001
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2002Apr/att-0116/01-charmod-uri.htm
>
>This stuff is a nightmare to discuss by us-ascii email.
>1/2 ;-)

Got it.  Now I think I see where you're message is coming from.

So, for example, an "RDF URI reference" might be transformed into a "URI
reference" by application of  the algorithm noted (to UTF8 then %-escape)?

#g

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>