Re: French re-translation of RDF Schema and M+S label/comment text

Hi Ralph,

"Ralph R. Swick" <swick@w3.org> wrote:

> and this surprises me.  None of the strings in this document
> are declared to be in 'fr' (hmm.  XML question -- does xml:lang
> apply to the values of any attributes, such as the dc:title in the
> case above?  I dunno.

Doesn't XML say so? /me checks:

"The intent declared with xml:lang is considered to apply to all
attributes and content of the element where it is specified, unless
overridden with an instance of xml:lang on another element within that
content."

Max.